Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
Too much To get!!

Alrights, now it's 01:06am, still thinking of what to do later? I'm so not gonna stay home with my parents, counting down to year 06'. It's crap. Shimin and I planning what to do, and who to call. So effing boring cos' everyone just culdn't make it. and None can stayover. Boring shit. Anyway, yea.. went out to get my pay at about 5 plus. Veronica and Gordon just had to make me go up and down just to collect my pay. Oh well, got $400.50. hahaha $_$ Alright, then went to meet up with Shimin to go to Orchard!! AGAIN??? Yea.. Told ya i'll NEVER get bored of it. Haa.. Oh well, went to Burger King to eat, then to NIKE at cineleisure!! And all the stuffs were like looking at me but i was too busy with my phone and when i finally looked up at them, i got freaking shocked! One of them was like, "You forever using your hp ar.." Haha!! And that malay guy (Sheikh i think) was like, "Where's your friend who sound like a guy one?" I was like, "Don't worry, i'll bring here the next time i come." And the chinese guy (Sebastian i think) was like, "Ask the other one toO!! - referring to weiyan la!" Oh yea! That cool black guy wasn't there. Haa.. ANyway, Sheikh was like, "You come here to look at the products? or the staffs?" And i was like, " PRODUCTS!! " Haa.. Actually, that Sheikh quite hot ar? (opps!) Anyway, yea.. Shimin and I went to check out all the levels at Cineleisure. Haa.. Was bored la.. Anyway, yup! After Cine, was on the way to Heerens and guess who i saw!??! SARY!! First was Imran, he waved at me and i waved back, followed by Sarah and finally, went Sary saw me, we HUGGED!! Haa.. Then, Imran asked to join them, but Nah.. Haa.. SHimin will get all quiet. So we continued, yea shop and all, then to Far East. Yea yea.. Saw this billabong bag which so happen to be Kk's one but the colour he bought not nice!! (opps! but it's to me) So i tried on the black one but.. Deh!! So low!! Don't really like it, so nah.... Then, went to this shop, saw this army coloured skirt, tried on it and i LOVE it, but.. nah..... it's TOO SHORT!! It's real short!! Shorter than my SHORTEST skirt. Haa.. Then, the sales lady was like taking all the skirts to let me try. But i still like that army one.. But.. it's just too short so i didn't get it. I think she's unhappy! Haa.. Oh yea! I saw Shafiq!! (Like as if you guys know who is he ar? But weiyan knows him. Haa) Just Hi and Bye that's all. Anyway, by the time, it's ready 10 plus, so we just walked to Plaza Sing, get drinks and chocolates!! And went to sit down at some stairs. Shimin asked a riddle, which i laughed like hell but i know it's not funny la, i'm just crazy. Oh yea.. There's so much things i wanna get. Crap! I just realised, time to add them to my wishlist. Haha.

With love, on Saturday, December 31, 2005
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse